Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a Flashback!!!

3 years ago, there was this incident in our family that involved a long time "deadmahan" with the siblings. It's a very long story but in the end it was all well, except for he-who-must-not-be-named - who started it all. It was traumatic for me. Let's call that event "it". Tonight, I had a good dream; well I thought is was going to be that way until I dreamed that it will happen again! Oh my God!

The nightmare started with my nephew having his airy (which is not him at all) attitude because he has a new zoid, you know the robot one that you'll die building before they can play with it, so he then asked me to build it for him. Being one of my favorite nephews that he is I then started building it for him when suddenly things turned around. While I was building the said toy the dream scenario changed. What's weird is it's still in the same setting. Something something something stuff happened that I can't clearly make out but one thing's for sure that favorite nephew of mine called me an idiot that's when all the nightmare started!

So then I let the nightmare continue to know what's gonna happen and voila "it" happened again because my nephew started it and I ended it. In other words my strong opinions preceded me, again. It's because of a comment that I said and the actions that I showed that started the whole traumatic scene to happen again. I think my heart couldn't take it anymore so I choose to wake up at 4:30 in the morning.

The thing that I'm frightened of is that I dreamt it within the time (3-6am, I can't clearly recall) where dreams sometimes comes to reality (based on someone's saying); and for no reason I had the urge to blog about it. They say to contradict something you have to brag about it. So I guess that's what I'm doing and going to do. Sigh, I hope it does not happen again specially my closest sibling and her family's here.

No comments: