Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pinoy Idol

(how disappointing)

After the American Idol 7 finale it was supposed to be time for me to watch Pinoy Idol but due to some tambays and all I wasn't able to watch it in a regular basis.

It was 2 weeks ago that I first watched the show and to my shock there were just 14 or 16 contestants left. So ok it was the father's day special and I watched the performances from the boys and the girls and wow. I'm stunned there are just a couple of few that has a really good singing factor with them. I believe at that same time the PDA housemates were being announced and to my surprise (I really need to compare) their contestants are WAY much better than those of P.I. how disappointing. I also believed that Philippine Idol contestants were better than that of Pinoy Idol. I was expecting too much from the show, since it is a BIG hit in America and it is with GMA. I don't know if it's the judges that's wrong for the show OR the show is wrong itself.

I'm a huge music lover myself and I don't think Pinoy Idol did justice on the Idol brand...

If you have your own opinions tell the world about it through your comments hehe..

No comments: