Saturday, June 14, 2008

I HATE COMMERCIALS!

I really hate commercials - in local channels that is. If you, yourself is fond of watching tagalized cartoons or teleseryes or whatever they call it nowadays you will be bombarded with shit load of commercials. In reality a TV show in Pinas is supposed to last for only half an hour but no, it lasts for an hour and the commercials... lasts forever.

If a character in a show says a "bitin" line like "babangon ako't dudurugin kita" or an actor/tress makes a scary looking face which you don't know if it's blank or what - tada - commercial. I actually think that the commercials are longer than the show itself. This is the reason why I don't really watch local TV.

Thank God for technology and the internet because instead of getting bombarded with a lot of commercials on TV you get an uninterrupted show (except for buffers) online. Not the same quality but at least you're free from commercials!

For me the only interesting local channel that I really would want to watch is Studio 23 less commercials and more shows! Just like 96.3 radio station "less talk more music".

If you share the same opinion as I have hehe feel free to leave comments.

No comments: