Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An alternative Violinist


I'm practicing violin all by myself since I can't remember when and I'd say all I want is to play music on it. hehe..

Anyways I went to YOUTUBE to check my finger placement for Suzuki methods and I came across a virtuoso which I think has a better playing style than Vanessa Mae. She's known as sori1004jy and as I was watching her videos I found out that her real name is Ji Yeon and base from the name I'd say that she's Korean.

My goodness, I wish someday I could be as good as her eventhough I'm playing the violin for recreation. I guess, my fault was I didn't start playing the violin when I was little that's why it's too hard for me to do finger placement; anyways, if anyone is reading this blog I guess you could visit her at YOUTUBE or just click the link below:


Ji Yeon (sori1004jy)


She's absolutely amazing, you'll adore her. :D

No comments: